Our advanced course is an ideal finishing course for someone wanting to learn the purest form of Haircutting and is passionate in becoming a Master stylist . This high energy course focuses on building confidence & knowledge .
Recognised globally, this professional course will teach you the core and advanced techniques of hairdressing and even furthers creativity by allowing students to experiment with creating their own styles. On completion of the course, all students will be able to demonstrate a new level of precision cutting within their work and an exceptional quality finish.
These are hands-on practical sessions where the student has to work along with the educator, polish his talent and attain mastery over everything he has learnt. Detailed demonstrations are the highlight of this course, and these include haircuts on live models & mannequins, classic salon work and assistance to the Educator on glamour shoots. The completion of this course demands the student to push his creativity, explore newer ideas and come up with looks & styles that predict and set the trends of the season.
|Advanced Cutting and Coloring Techniques||Graduated shapes combined with Layers|
|Personalizing Techniques to Suit Clients' Needs||Consultation and Communication Process|
|Mastering the Art of Foil Highlighting||Suitability, Proportions and Bone Structure|
|Perfecting global,root touch ups, ombre&balayage||Creative cuts, Freehand & Disconnection Techniques|
|Practical cut & color sessions on live models||Exclusive Video Tutorials|
|Crops / Layering||Portfolio Prep|
|Men's Hair-styling Techniques||Blow-dry and Finishing Skills|
|Scissors & Clipper over Comb|
Fundamental techniques form the basis of hair cutting. These techniques can be adapted to suit different lengths and textures. They include one length cutting, gradation and layering
Precision Cutting Techniques:
Create strength through the perimeter edge of a shape and are worn above shoulder level.
Transient techniques create texture lengths internally and through perimeter edges. They are fluid, personalised shapes which allow adaptability and versatility
Men's Cutting Techniques:
Creates strong, masculine shapes on varying lengths & textures .
1. Global hair coloring
2. Color Correction
4. Weaving, slicing and chunking
5. Foiling Techniques
6. Using Frosting Cap
9. Temporary hair coloring
10. Semi-permanent coloring
1. Salon and legal requirements
2. How to work safely, effectively and hygienically when perming and neutralising
3. Tests and testing
4. Basic science
5. Products, equipment and their use
6. Perming and neutralising techniques and problems
7. Aftercare advice
1. Using extensions for thinning hair
2. Creating the appearance of volume and thickness
3. Using hair extensions to create the illusion of length on short hair (without actually growing them).
1. Adding extension highlights or lowlights
2. Working with unusually colored extensions such as blue or pink
1. Scissors (2 pairs), Cutting Combs, section clips ,water spray, Dummy Head
2. All other equipment required will be made available for use